View Poll Results: most of the time my shirt is

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • tucked in

    3 21.43%
  • untucked

    11 78.57%
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: shirt tucked or untucked?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    shirt tucked or untucked?

    how do you wear your shirt most of the time?

    outside of work I'm most of the time untucked. If I ever get into shape I might start tucking the shirt in more outside of work but........I've gotta try this spring/summer. I need to drop about 15lbs
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: shirt tucked or untucked?

    depends on the occasion.
    in normal casual days, untucked.

    i wear an undershirt, a white T that I keep tucked in, but I usually don't tuck in my outer shirt unless its a formal occasion

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: shirt tucked or untucked?

    I have several shirts that are not designed to be tucked like Hawaiian / casual ones . They are the same length around the bottom unlike normal shirts that are longer in the back . i hate tucked but it depends on the shirt or situation .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: shirt tucked or untucked?

    I'm too fat to tuck.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •